Bem vindos ao meu canto criativo. Não poder me expressar é quase sinônimo de não poder respirar.

quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2022

2020 MADNESS

CLICK TO LISTEN TO THE SONG ON INSTAGRAM 

I woke up one day from a dream in a dream.

Strange did it seem, but life just went on.

I slept and I stepped tripping over nothing.

They said it was real, my day carried on.


I swam on the ground. I ran in the oean.

Strange words were spoken, I don't understand.

Silense means noise. Destruction means peace.

Echos repeating: It's part of the plan.


Let me out of this madness.

It's to white for me to see.

It's to black and dark for confort.

It is all to strange for me.


Let me out of this hellhole.

There are just too many rules.

All the traps and masks are waiting.

They are calling all the troops.


No one wants to make a truce.

No one cares about the truth. 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário