Bem vindos ao meu canto criativo. Não poder me expressar é quase sinônimo de não poder respirar.

domingo, 31 de dezembro de 2023

BRAVE

I may have felt so small in a stage of constant fear

I may have yelled for help in a place no one would hear

I may have been abandoned by the ones I learned to trust

I may have been rejected and then left to bite the dust

 

I may feel like a child who cannot protect herself

I may have begged for comfort in detriment to my own health

I see that though I searched the world for a perfect safe cave

I didn’t look inside my soul and grasped that I am brave

 

I have the strength within me to weather any storm

I have the love inside me to gently keep me warm

I am surrounded by true hope since the day that I was born

 

I need not fear that I am incomplete

I need not tremble on my knees and feet

I am all I need to dance life’s uncertain beat

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário